At Coextro we are always looking to make additions to our amazing team. We offer competitive wages, a relaxed work environment, effective management, and great professional growth opportunities.
Have a look at our open postions, and if any seem like a good match to your skills, send us your resume!
The Project Coordinator will support the broader Coextro team in coordinating and tracking project deliverables and action items. This can include communicating with various departments in the organization to make sure everyone is on track and action items are being completed in a timely manner. This role will also be responsible for other office / administrative tasks such as setting meeting schedules, taking meeting notes and incorporating into project plan/deliverables, and other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and host necessary meetings with the Project Owner and Project Team ensuring that everyone involved focuses their time on the prioritized project tasks and following and meeting deadlines. Oversee multiple projects at any time.
- Creates and keeps updated project documentation, plans and reports. Provides clear objectives, meeting agendas, quality meeting notes with follow up action items (as needed) to ensure a high level of communication amongst the team.
- Creates strong working relationships and promotes team engagement. Works to keep the team on track and move projects forward. If issues arise, they work with the Project Owner to quickly find alternative solutions.
- The Project Coordinator has a clear understanding and knowledge of the projects they are leading. They have a high level of confidence and have full control over the project lifecycle.
- The Project Coordinator uses proper Project Management practices to ensure project success and consistency across the company. Using all available resources and tools for documentation, communication and reporting is expected.
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their deliverables.
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as tracking progress, timelines and costs of key project milestones.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Administrative duties scheduling meetings, aligning team member schedules and other duties related to keeping projects on track
- Other duties as assigned
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can embrace change effectively and can move between duties comfortably. Responds quickly to situations in their control without much delay. Can decide and act without having the total picture. Can remain calm when things are in the air and can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Informing: Likes to provide team members with what they need to know to help them with their job. Provides individuals with appropriate information so that they can make accurate decisions. Is timely with information.
- Comfort Around Higher Management: Can work comfortably with Senior Leaders. Can confidently present to Senior Leaders. Understands Senior Leaders’ expectations and can craft approaches likely to be seen as appropriate and positive. Can determine the best way to get things done with Senior Leaders by understanding their working style and needs.
- Organizational Agility: Knowledgeable about how organizations work. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and via any informal networks. Understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures. Has a good understanding of the culture of this company.
- Process Management: Good at determining the processes necessary to get things done, can simplify complex processes and maximize resources. Understands how to separate and/or combine tasks into efficient workflow. Knows how to best organize people and activities. Knows what to measure and how to measure it and can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized and proactive
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Professional office environment – routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Flexibility for hybrid work