I would never accept substandard services for the cheap prices. And fortunately Coextro offers both good services and competitive price. I have been using them for 2+ years. Great services and speed. Hasn’t had a single technical issue with them. There was only one billing issue but they fixed it fast without any b*s*. Their customer services are also as good as the big ones (reasonable wait time, clear spoken English and good attitude). Have recommended them to a few friends and they are all happy so far. Well done, keep going
- 5 Things to Consider Before You Choose Your Internet Plan in Canada
- CRTC-mandated rate cut won’t lower consumers’ internet bills, independent ISPs say – The Globe and Mail
- What is 3.0 Internet and How will it Change the Internet in the Coming Future?
- What is a Smart Home and Why Should You Opt for it?
- How Do You Connect One Router to Another, to Expand Your Network?